Friday, 6 April 2012

Turn It Up: Madonna - Girl Gone Wild



Wow! I have to say that I was extremely skeptical when it came to Madonna's newest album "MDNA". I thought after the joke of an album that Hard Candy turned out to be, and by the sounds of the first single "Give Me All Your Lovin'", that I was in for another horribly produced album that sounded nothing like the artist I had come to know and love.

I have to say that I am happily surprised with the quality of most of the material on the new record. Especially the sound and look of the second single seen above. This is the Madonna that caught my eye all those years ago, reclaiming her position in the music video department and owning it!

Naturally, this is the clean version of the video because Youtube removed the R rated version that was filled with all the man ass and full frontal elements, but it's still a wickedly salacious piece of work that pushes the buttons and has me excited for more. (Of course I have a copy of the Rated R version on my desktop ;)) I'm no fool!)

Can't wait for the video for the next single "Gang Bang"!

No comments:

Post a Comment