Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Years From Me and Miss Coco Peru!!!!



"I have the joy in my heart. I have one word for you two.... Wait!"

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you have all been well. I know I have had sporadic gaps between posting this year, but when I started this blog, my intention was to only post when the muse struck me. Having said that, this last gap was more forced than voluntary because my computer crashed and I was without a fast acting pc until now. I want to thank those who have stopped by, commented, or taken any kind of interest in my silly little blog, and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

I add this video, because I love Miss Coco Peru, and find her absolutely hysterical. I first fell in love with her when I saw her in the movie "Trick" (1999), and I could just listen to her talk for hours on end!!!!

I raise a cup of "Tension Tamer Tea" to you all lol.

1 comment:

  1. Once your body was mature, your body concluded that you had no more need to grow, so it stopped testoultra producing the biochemicals. If you can once again make your body produce the biochemicals, you can get your penis to grow again in a similar way to before.
    https://goldencondor.org/testoultra/

    ReplyDelete