Monday 5 November 2012

Talk To Me!: Melanie C & Emma Bunton On "This Morning"



Sorry I haven't been around much to post lately, my lovely readers, I've just been uber busy with work and such. I just came across these video's and I wanted to add them quickly, because...well...y'know I love anything Spice Girls related.

Melanie C and Emma Bunton stopped by UK morning chat show "This Morning" to talk about the latest Spice Girls reunion performance at the Closing Ceremonies of the London Olypics, the upcoming premiere of their musical "Viva Forever", and above all, their brand new duet, featured on Melanie's latest LP "Stages", which they then performed.

Stages is available now and features 13 tracks from various musicals, including Maybe This Time from "Cabaret", I Don't Know How To Love Him from "Jesus Christ Superstar" (which Melanie is currently working in), Tell Me It's Not True from "Blood Brothers" (which Mel starred in in 2009), and of course the classic "Chess" duet featured above, I Know Him So Well.

Enjoy this little Spice of Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment