Saturday 2 November 2013

Turn It Up!: Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Feat. Miguel (Music Video)



  "Don’t Stop ’Til You Thrill Me, Oh How You Thrill Me!"

 I thought I already added this, but I guess I was wrong. I think this is the best single Mimi has come out with in quite a while. It almost has a 60's pop sound, and let me tell you, having just gotten back from a vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC, it is the perfect song to listen to while sunbathing by a pool surrounded by palm trees. 

I've said this before, but I love Mariah for 2 reasons, I genuinely think she is incredibly talented (although a bit conceited at times) and also, because she is bat shit crazy. Just take a look at this video, dancing around and flashing her coochie to Miguel in a barn full of chandelier's. I gotta say though, she works every inch of that body of hers. Looking majorly fierce!!!!!!

 The song is expected to be a part of Mariah's yet to be released, 14th studio album "The Art Of Letting Go", which has had many release dates thus far, but is currently set for release in early 2014, but the title track and second helping from the album will be making it's world debut on November 11th.

 I was toying with which version of the song to add to the blog, the regular of the explicit, but I decided to go with the regular one, because the video for the explicit version of the song doesn't have the scenes with Mariah on the motorcycle in the black leather short shorts, and let's face it, we all need black leather short shorts in our lives. Here's a link to the explicit version though.

 I'm too good to you! ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment