Tuesday 22 May 2012

Turn It Up: Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself




I wasn't really a huge fan of Adam's first album, 2009's "For Your Entertainment" despite the fact that I appreciated his vocal prowess on certain tracks, but I would say I was only enamoured with less than half of that album. However, his second album, the recently released "Trespassing" and it's first single "Better Than I Know Myself" has pretty much won me over. I would say there are only about 2 songs on this album that leave me underwhelmed. Sophomore Slump this is not.

I'm loving the "Beyond The Looking Glass" duality theme behind this video, it grabbed my attention from the first time I watched it, plus it's nice to see him without such heavy eye make-up on occasion. This song is catchy as hell and a great representation of the overall sound of the rest of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment