Thursday 25 October 2012

Turn It Up: Toni Braxton - Breathe Again (Music Video)



I'm in the mood for a little 90's R&B at the moment, so I'm adding a classic from the sultry Toni Braxton. Some people might expect me to add Unbreak My Heart or something equally as popular, but I've always loved this song from her self titled debut album (1993), and I had never seen the music video (directed by Randee St. Nicholas) until I looked it up just now, and of course she looks ravishing in it.

Breathe Again was the second single from her first album and peaked on the billboard charts at #3. It was also this song that earned Toni her second consecutive Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance.

A beautiful lament about a love that's run it's course. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment