Wednesday 3 October 2012

Turn It Up!: A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover (Music Video)



I sort of don't even want to write anything about this song, because it's just so beautiful I think it can stand on it's own. I've been listening to A Fine Frenzy's album "One Cell In The Sea" (2007) on and off today, and the images in this song, if you've ever had your heart broken, will bring you right back to that moment. The feeling of failure and (sometimes) stupidity that follows the end of a relationship that you believed was destined for success. It's torturous nature! We've all been there, or will be unless you're very lucky.

That's all I'll say. I know the blog is usually happy go lucky, but I think a somber note every once in awhile never hurt anyone.

For the record, my heart is not broken at the moment and my boyfriend and I are doing well. I just love music that expresses emotional peaks and valleys so flawlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment