Wednesday 20 June 2012

Turn It Up: Janet Jackson - Escapade (Music Video)



I want to say a quick thank you to whoever has been investing any amount of time looking at this silly little (Non-blog) Blog of mine. I really only ever post nonsense because I just kinda do it for me, but I've received over 1000 views today and that is so nice to see. I hope you'll keep coming back and enjoying the posts, I like to think they're kinda fun (I should probably post more than I do).

In honor of this nice benchmark, and as a thank you to you, the reader, I've added the music video for one of my favorite Janet Jackson songs from the album "Rhythm Nation 1814". When my brother first bought the album on cassette back in the day (I was 8 I think), I remember we would listen to Escapade over and over on a loop, rewinding at least 6 or 7 times before moving on to the rest of the album. I loved (and still love) the frivolous/celebratory essence of this song.

"Cash my cheque, I'm ready to go. I promise you I'll show you such a good time!"

Thanks again! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. LEt make your blogs more wonderufl on instagram with site webstagram

    ReplyDelete