Friday 28 September 2012

Turn It Up!: Kylie Minogue - Flower (Music Video)

I'm so happy about this! Kylie debuted this gorgeous ballad during her 2008 "X" Tour and I have only had a live version to call my own until now. As with the "Timebomb" single, the release of "Flower" is part of the K25 year long celebration, marking Kylie's 25 years in the music business.


The single is to promote the release of her new album "The Abbey Road Sessions", a collection that features 16 of her past hits which were radically reworked (some orchestrated) at Abbey Road Studio's in London earlier this year. The album, which will be officially released on October 24th, will host new versions of the following songs,

1) All The Lovers
2) On A Night Like This
3) Better The Devil You Know
4) Hand On Your Heart
5) I Believe In You
6) Come Into My World
7) Finer Feelings
8) Confide In Me
9) Slow
10) The Loco-Motion
11) Can't Get You Out Of My Head
12) Where The Wild Roses Grow (feat. Nick Cave)
13) Flower
14) I Should Be So Lucky
15) Love At First Sight
16) Never Too Late

Kylie is also working on her 12th full-length studio album which is rumoured to be released sometime next year. Many treats in store from Miss Minogue, until the next, everybody enjoy this song and download the single from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment