Sunday 9 September 2012

Picture This: Emma Bunton - Easy Living Photo Shoot


I don't know why, but when I saw these pictures of Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton from the upcoming October issue of Easy Life Magazine, I thought she looked so beautiful that I wanted to share them with my readers.

Emma was nowhere near my favorite Spice Girl when the group was together (Sorry Emma), but when they broke up and all the girls went solo, she somehow managed to work her way up near the top for me. I thought her solo material suited her voice so much more than any of the Spice catalogue and the image she came to form for herself away from the Baby Spice Caricature was a lot more playful and convincing.
Hasn't she grown up to be such a lovely woman? #LadySpice I hope she makes another solo record, I love her sound! However we can catch her new duet with Melanie C on her new solo album "Stages", out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment