Sunday 20 November 2011

Liven It Up & Talk To Me: Dolly Parton On The Rosie O'Donnell Show (1998)





I may have the year of this appearance all wrong, but I think I'm right because Dolly performs "Paradise Road" from her album "Hungry Again" and that album came out in 1998.

Anyway, I love Dolly Parton because she has the brightest spirit in show business and has such a good attitude about herself and others, she just strikes me as the kind of celebrity I would love to have over for dinner. As I said, she performs "Paradise Road", then sits down to talk with Rosie about the Dollywood theme park (it's home-spun fun), her childhood, why the first cloned sheep was named after her, and of course, cheap swag.

"When I had to haul ass, I had to make two trips!" Lol, love her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment