Wednesday 16 November 2011

Turn It Up: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (Feat. Christina Aguilera)



I unfairly used to think that Adam Levine from Maroon 5 was an egotistical prick who thought way to highly of himself (where I got this, I don't know) but I have liked the groups music ever since I saw them open for Vanessa Carlton just after the release of their first album. It was watching them that was the problem. However, after witnessing how cool, laid back and artistically clever Adam was on the competition show The Voice, I have changed my view.

I now have a bit of a crush on him and find him to be very sexy. A few tattoos too many, but still... yah yummy. Anyway this song is awesome, I love the video and even Christina looks cute.

From the album "Hands All Over" (Re-release).

No comments:

Post a Comment