Tuesday 15 November 2011

Turn It Up: Janet Jackson - Nothing



Among other artists, I will certainly be adding a lot of Janet Jackson posts to this blog as she is one of my favorites and has been since I became obsessed with the song "Escapade" when I was 7.

So, why am I adding this song instead of "Escapade" then? Well, simply because I have had this song stuck in my head all week and no matter how many times I listen to it on my ipod or in my car, I keep going back for more. I like the combination of the simplistic melody and conversational lyric, what I don't really care for is her look in this music video, but I can get over it. The song is beautiful, no one said the video had to be. If I ever get a high quality version of her performing it from her current "Number 1's Tour", I will definitely add it because the outfit she wore during this number was gorgeous

See?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment