Sunday 13 November 2011

My Disclaimer!!!!!


My goal for this page is to update it when I have the time and to try to keep all of my favorite things, from childhood to present day, in one space (be it music video's, celebrity interviews, concert footage, movie likes and dislikes, TV likes and dislikes, album news or reviews, stories from my life past and present, info on books I'm reading or just any random thing that I find entertaining or noteworthy). I will by no means be posting everyday, and I may just add video's without any description (just because I want to add them). So, if anyone reads this besides me, I hope you find some things you like.

Namaste! (that was pretentious, I don't do yoga...yet!)

PS. The picture above is from Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple In All The World. Great show that I'm sure I'll be discussing at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment