Wednesday 11 July 2012

Turn It Up!: Paul Oakenfold - Faster Kill Pussycat Feat. Brittany Murphy (Music Video)



I've been dying to listen to this song all day, so why not add it? I wish that Brittany Murphy had had the chance to record a full album during her short lifetime. I thought she was such a fantastic actress (well, depending on the movie) and I was happy to hear her sing a tune whenever she was given the opportunity.

The strange thing about Brittany as an actress, was that I always found her the most convincing when she was playing mental patients (ie. Girl Interrupted, Don't Say A Word), and I was surprised that she wasn't a bigger star sooner in her career, because you can pretty much watch any sitcom from the 90's and chances are she guest starred in an episode of it. I thought after her role in Clueless she would have become a household name, guess not.

So anyway, here's a shoutout to the celestial heavens in honor of Brittany Murphy (1977 - 2009). Gone far too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment