Sunday 8 July 2012

Turn It Up!: Willam Belli - Chow Down (At Chick-Fil-A) Feat. Detox Icunt & Vicky Vox



I didn't know what category to put this under, but I decided to put it under "Turn It Up" because as much as I nearly fell over laughing, this is actually a pretty catchy song lol.

Willam Belli (Drag Queen, Singer, Actor and recent contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4) and his two Drag co-horts, Detox Icunt and Vicky Vox, made this Anti-Endorsement video about their complicated relationship with Southern Fast Food chain "Chick-Fil-A". A company that seems to support many anti-gay groups and political agendas, but where the Spicy Chicken and waffle fries are so good, you're willing to become a hypocrite just to taste it.

Set to the music of Wilson Phillips song "Hold On" and featuring a hilarious rap by Detox A La Left Eye from TLC, this is all I'm going to have in my head when I see Wilson Phillips in concert this Saturday. If you don't find this hilarious, there must be something wrong with you!

What did the Girls of Wilson Phillips think of Willam's parody/anti-endorsement? Watch below.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OMG, You're right and I knew that lol. Never drink and type. Love the vid Willam, seriously fierce! Huge fan, thanks for commenting and correcting! xo

      Delete