Saturday 1 June 2013

Turn It Up!: Hey Ocean! - I Am A Heart (Music Video)



  "Your Ivy Walls Can't Keep Me In. I Am A Heart That's Hard To Pin!"

 I only have about 10 minutes to add this post, but I had to do it quickly because I just discovered this band and they are absolutely fantastic and this music video is much fun to watch. Such an infectious song!

 Hey Ocean! is a Canadian band which formed in 2005 with Members Ashleigh Ball, David Beckingham, and David Vertesi and were recently nominated for the Breakthrough Group of The Year Award at the 2013 Juno's, but lost to the band "Monster Truck". This song is the third single from their latest album, 2012's "IS"!

 That's about all I know about them, except for one more fact about Ashleigh Ball. Apart from the band, she is also an accomplished voice over actress that has voiced many animated characters in straight to dvd films ranging from Barbie Movies, to Marvel's Iron Man Animated features. Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment