Monday 6 May 2013

Talk To Me: Jinkx Monsoon - Drag Becomes Him (Series)



 We are literally just 2 hours away from the reveal of which drag queen is going to be crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race season 5, and I thought I would add this web series that gives insight into the life and career of the Queen that I believe will be crowned, Jinkx Monsoon!

 The final three (Jinkx Monsoon, Alaska, and Roxxxy Andrews) and the rest of their fellow competitors will reassemble for the Reunion show where RuPaul will announce which Queen the viewers voted for over the past two weeks to be titled America's Next Drag Superstar. I have to admit, that I split my vote between Jinkx and Alaska because both of them impressed me so much and had me laughing my ass off, but of the 2, I believe Jinkx is the most likely to win. I have a hard time imagining that Roxxxy will win due to her piss poor attitude toward some of the comedy girls!

Sadly I have to wait til tomorrow to find out the official results, but I'm enjoying the video's above in the meantime. The series actually has 4 parts but the 2nd part seems to have been uploaded with a faulty audio track, so enjoy the goodness above and I'll check for an updated version later. My favorite video is the first, because I just love watching Queens paint their faces (and her impression of Meryl Streep from Death Becomes Her is hysterical to me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment