Tuesday 28 May 2013

Turn It Up!: Kylie Minogue - Skirt (Official Track Video)



 Hmmm! I don't know what to think about this!

 Today is Kylie Minogue's 45th Birthday and to celebrate with her fans, she and producer Nom De Strip have released (via Soundcloud) the club mix of a new song from her upcoming 12th studio album, called "Skirt". Now y'all know I love my Kylie to death, but I'm not really a fan of remixes. I would have preferred hearing the album version over the club mix of the track, but I guess beggers can't be chooser's.

 From the comments I've read about the track, it looks like most people are going bat shit crazy over it, so well done Miss Minogue. I don't dislike it in anyway, I'm just very picky when it comes to remixes, but the more I listen to it, the more I'm learning to appreciate it.

What do you all think? Like or Dislike? Gonna take a poll on the blog and see what you think. Vote just to the right.

 Happy Birthday Kylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment